Our readers are always asking — What are the Top 10 or Top 25 fun things to do in downtown Chicago in 2015? So we have compiled our list of top 25 fun things to do in downtown Chicago in 2015, one of the great cities of the world. And if you need help deciding what to do on your vacation, check-out some of our favorite attractions and activities.Start your amazing walkabout in Chicago’s loop, gazing at the Chicago architecture, then
CLICK HERE for Complete Schedule of FREE fireworks in Chicago
CLICK HERE for What to Do in Chicago – links to Chicago City guides
CLICK HERE for Top 10 FREE MUSEUMS this month in Chicago
1. Find a great Chicago hotel in downtown Chicago to set up as your headquarters.
2. Pull out your wallet and shop morning to night along Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, a roughly eight-block stretch of North Michigan Avenue offering every kind of store imaginable.
3. Take a Free Walking Tour in Downtown Chicago this summer — Beginning May 7th, there will be a free downtown Chicago tour. No reservations required as these tours are a perfect introduction to Chicago. This 2.5 hour easy walking excursion is a great way to learn about the history, culture and lifestyle that is Chicago.
4. Check out what One Million Dollars looks like on this fun Chicago tour.
5. Slowly make your way through Millennium Park, an extraordinary testament and home to world-class art, music, architecture and landscape design. Go south a block to Grant Park and marvel at the incredible water shows at the world-famous Buckingham Fountain.