11. Visit the trendy boutiques of Oak Street or venture to revitalized State Street to browse through historic anchor Macys (the old beloved Marshall Field) and other fun shops.
12. With jogging paths and plenty of water sports, everyone will want to spend time on Lake Michigan.
13. Sail off into the sunset on one of Chicago’s dinner cruises like the Odyssey or the Spirit of Chicago.
14. For an awe-inspiring view of the city from above, go out on the ledge at the Sears Tower er….Willis Tower Skydeck or the Hancock Observatory.
15. For family entertainment from the famous Ferris wheel to free public shows, Navy Pier is a fun place to visit.