21. Where can you find a WWII German submarine, a baby chick hatchery and the Apollo 8 Spacecraft? At the Museum of Science and Industry, the oldest museum of its kind with more than 800 exhibits and 2,000 interactive units.
22. Stroll through Grant Park, Chicago’s most prominent and beloved park, where you can enjoy an outdoor concert or throw a penny into Buckingham Fountain.
23. Imagine what the world was like when dinosaurs roamed the earth when you visit the Field Museum of Natural History, home to the largest, most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex.
24. Check out a concert happening — a visually stunning and musically powerful performance by the Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theatre.
25. Chicago is home to a vital, vast and varied Theatre District where you can enjoy everything from traveling Broadway hits to experimental theatre to world premieres from up and coming theater companies.