26. Test your luck at one of the local casinos — Rivers Casino offers the newest and best casino gaming in Illinois, featuring over 1000 slot machines and 50 table games just minutes from downtown Chicago in Des Plaines — and other gaming establishments like the Horseshoe Casino.
27. Walk around and admire one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural masterpieces, the Robie House, a premier example of his Prairie School style.
28. Chicago pizza is a complete dining experience. That’s why a visit to the legendary Pizzeria Uno is a must for Chicagodeep-dish lovers. Our favorite for deep-dish Chicago pizza is fresh ingredient king Edwardo’s Pizza
29. History buffs and architecture enthusiasts will love the Tribune Tower. The facade is constructed of a collection of stones from other famous edifices, like the Parthenon, St. Peter’s Basilica, Notre Dame, the White House and the Berlin Wall.
30. Girls of all ages will love American Girl Place, a special boutique shop with the complete line of American Girl dolls.