Check out all the FREE MUSEUMS this month in November 2015 in Chicago. This is your #1 resource for Free Museum Days in Chicago so here is the complete November 2015 schedule of free museums, with free days and free admissions! Make sure to check out a number of FREE DAYS and FREE ADMISSION in NOVEMBER 2015 at Chicago area museums.
Check out the freebies at Millennium Park, an extraordinary testament and home to world-class art, music, architecture and landscape design. Take your kids to the Chicago Children’s Museum, with three floors of engaging and educational exhibits. Enjoy one of the world’s greatest art collections at the Art Institute of Chicago, especially when free on Thursday evenings.
We love Chicago’s FREE museums, many of which host free days in November 2015! There are free admission days in November 2015 at the Art Institute of Chicago, Notebaert Nature Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, Museum of Contemporary Art and the Chicago Children’s Museum!
Didn’t click on the current month? CLICK HERE for the LATEST MONTH with FREE MUSEUMS IN CHICAGO
Out-of-state visitors may love visiting Chicago and continue to take advantage of great discounted admission offers in November 2015 that include special prices for seniors, children, educators, active-duty military personnel, museum members and others. Check individual museums’ websites for details. We also know that Chicago is home to a vital, vast and varied Theatre District where you can enjoy everything from traveling Broadway hits to outstanding holiday plays from up and coming Chicago theater companies.
The Art Institute of Chicago – EVERY Thursday Evening – November 5, 12, 19 – Closed for Thanksgiving — Admission to the Art Institute of Chicago is free to Illinois residents every Thursday from 5-8 p.m.
The Block Museum of Art in Evanston – Free Tuesdays to Sundays
Charnley-Persky House Museum – Free on November 4, 11, 18, 25 — FREE guided tours are offered every Wednesday at 12 Noon. Tours are limited to 15 guests, first-come, first-served.
Chicago Children’s Museum – FREE for all visitors every Thursday, 5-8 pm. — November 5, 12, 19 – Closed for Thanksgiving — FREE on the first Sunday of each month (November 1) for children 15 and under.
Chicago History Museum – None this month — but CLICK LINK for more info
Clarke House Museum – CHICAGO’S OLDEST HOUSE – November 4, 11, 18, 25
DuSable Museum of African American History – November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Field Museum – November 1 and 22 – CLICK LINK for more info
SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR POSTS
- 25+ Fun Things to Do in Downtown Chicago in 2015
- 20+ Fun Things to Do in Chicago On a Weekend in 2015
- Free Museums in Chicago
- Free Days at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- Chicago Civic Orchestra Offers Free Classical Concerts
- Reminder: Free Days at the Shedd Aquarium in…
- Free Polar Adventure Days in Chicago
- Reminder: Free Days at Field Museum in Chicago
- Things to Do with The Kids this Summer
- Concerts in Chicago’s Millennium Park
- Free Days in 2015 at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- Free Movies in Downtown Chicago
- Full Schedule of FREE Chicago Fireworks
- Reminder: Free Days at Field Museum in Chicago in 2014
- Cheap Kid Movies in Chicago Area: Cinemark Summer Movie…
- What to Do in Chicago – FREE Chicago Guides on What to Do
- Chicago’s One-Day City-Wide FREE Music Festival…
- Free Symphony Concert with Blue Man Group in Chicago –
- Free Museum Passes in Chicago
- Top 25+ Coolest Stores to Shop at Christmas in Chicago
- Great Travel freebies/savings at our sister Site FREE MILES TRAVELER
- Sign up for FREE online college courses in 2015
- Top 10 College Majors for 2015 Employment
Jane Addams Hull House Museum – Free every day
Loyola University Museum of Art – November 3, 10, 17, 24
NEW — McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum – Sundays
Museum of Contemporary Art – November 3, 10, 17, 24
Museum of Science and Industry – None this month but CLICK for more info
Museum of Surgical Science – November 3, 10, 17, 24
The National Museum of Mexican Art – Free Tuesdays to Sundays
The National Veterans Art Museum – Free Tuesdays to Saturdays
Notebaert Nature Museum – November 5, 12, 19 – Closed for Thanksgiving
Shedd Aquarium — November 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 – CLICK for more info
Smart Museum of Art at University of Chicago – Free every day
Swedish American Museum – Second Tuesday is Free – November 10