The Chicago Symphony Orchestra performs a variety of programs this April, and tickets are buy one, get one free through Travelzoo. Tickets to Charles Lloyd and the Marvels are also buy one, get one free.
When purchased in pairs, all seats (except Box seats) are $28-$161 for the following concerts at Symphony Center (the discount will be applied after you put in the promo code at the end of booking):
- Prokofiev Symphony No. 5 & Dvořák Cello Concerto
Thursday, April 6 at 8 p.m.; Saturday, April 8 at 8 p.m.; and Tuesday, April 11 at 7:30 p.m.
Charles Dutoit leads the CSO in the U.S. premiere of Stravinsky’s recently rediscovered “Funeral Song” as well as Prokofiev’s Fifth Symphony and Dvořák’s Cello Concerto.
- Dutoit Conducts the Fauré Requiem
Thursday, April 13 and Saturday, April 15 at 8 p.m.
Charles Dutoit conducts an Easter weekend program that culminates in a presentation of Fauré’s beloved “Requiem.” The program also features Wagner’s serene Good Friday music from “Parsifal” and Honegger’s World War II-inspired “Liturgique” Symphony No. 3.
- Charles Lloyd and the Marvels / Tomeka Reid Quartet
Friday, April 21 at 8 p.m.
Iconic jazz artist and 2015 NEA Jazz Master Charles Lloyd returns to Symphony Center with his recently assembled group of musicians. The Chicago Tribune’s 2015 Chicagoan of the Year in Jazz, cellist Tomeka Reid, opens the evening with her quartet.
What’s the Catch?
Extra fees are $5 per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
How to Book
- Click on one of the links for the performance of your choice.
- Click the red “Buy Tickets” button.
- Use the interactive map to choose your seat location (must purchase a minimum of two tickets to get the discount, Box seats are excluded); click “Add to Cart.”
- Review order, click “Checkout.”
- Log in or register.
- Enter TRAVELZOO in the box that says “Enter promo code.” Click “Apply.”
- Enter your billing information to complete the purchase.