Here are the special Father’s Day freebies, available at participating locations of chain restaurants around the country.
- Beef O’Brady’s: Dads eat free (up to $10 value) on Father’s Day with any purchase of $10 or more.
- Bertucci’s: Upload a photo of your dad or a father figure in your life and you’ll receive a certificate good for a small pizza.
- Claddagh Irish Pubs: Dads eat free on Father’s Day (NY strip steak excluded) with the purchase of another entrée.
- Firehouse Subs: Show this coupon on Father’s Day and get a free medium sub when you purchase another medium or large sub, plus a side and a drink.
- Fogo de Chao: Dads who dine at this Brazilian steakhouse on Father’s Day get a dining card good for a free lunch or dinner on a future visit.
- Hooters: Buy any 10 wings on Father’s Day, and dads get 10 boneless wings for free.
- Hotshots: On Father’s Day, dads get a choice of free burger, small order or wings, or 9-inch one-topping pizza at this Missouri-based sports bar-and-grill chain.
- Ibotta: Upload a picture of a beverage at any bar or restaurant on Father’s Day to the loyalty points app Ibotta, and $5 will be instantly added to your account. Cash can be removed from accounts via PayPal or Venmo, so this is basically Ibotta’s way of buying a free beer for dads.
- Medieval Times: Use the code DAD17 when making a reservation for any time now through June 18, and dad’s admission is free with the full-price purchase of another adult.
- PDQ: Dads get a free combo meal with the purchase of any kids meal or combo meal on Father’s Day at participating PDQ (People Dedicated to Quality) locations.
- Pilot Flying J: Dads can check the company’s Facebook page for a coupon good for a free coffee, any size, at a Pilot Flying J travel center, anytime from Father’s Day through Saturday, June 24.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Eat at Ruth’s Chris on Father’s Day and dads get a $25 dining card good for a future visit.
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Dads can choose from 15-layer lasagna or spaghetti and meatballs as a free entrée when dining in at Spaghetti Warehouse on Father’s Day.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: If you eat at Texas Steakhouse on Father’s Day, all dads will receive a certificate valid for a free entrée on a followup visit.
Here are some other deals from participating restaurants:
- Baskin Robbins – Take $3 off any ice cream cake worth $15+.
- Bonefish Grill – Indulge in a filet and lobster thermidor.
- Brio Tuscan Grille – Celebrate all weekend with Father’s Day brunch and dinner Saturday and Sunday. Brunch is served until 3 p.m.
- Carrabba’s – Take advantage of these Father’s Day deals: Free $50 in bonus cards with a $50 gift card purchased in- restaurant. Takeaway Father’s Day dinner, available for carryout or delivery at select locations.The special Father’s Day menu includes favorites like the spicy Sicilian ribeye.
- Chili’s – Share a three-course Father’s Day meal for $10. The meal includes a fresh house salad or tostada chips with salsa, a choice of select entrees, and a Mini Molten Cake.
- Cold Stone Creamery – Order a Tall, Dark, and Delicious ice cream cake, which includes layers of moist devil’s food cake, sweat cream ice cream with brownies, and chocolate ice cream with Oreo cookies wrapped in fluffy white frosting with a cascading fudge ganache.
- Dairy Queen – Order a Cooke Dough Blizzard Cake with layers of soft serve vanilla, DQ signature fudge and crunch and Cookie Dough Blizzard treat topped with cookie dough pieces and cone coating.
LongHorn Steakhouse – Enjoy a Father’s Day Feast with favorites like the LongHorn porterhouse, the seasoned steakhouse wings, and fire-grilled corn on the cob.
- Papa John’s – Get a free large one-topping pizza when you purchase $25 worth of e-gift cards.
- Ruby Tuesday – Grab these two Father’s Day specials – The Big Daddy Burger for $11.99. The burger includes USDA prime beef with bacon, swiss, cheddar, and American cheeses. Ribs, burgers, salad, and drink specials, including Knob Creek Bourbon for $7.
- Steak ‘n Shake – Get a free $5 certificate with a $20 purchase in gift cards.
- The Melting Pot – Gobble down a four-course meal with endless fondue for $39 per person.