Don’t want to cook for the family or friends on Easter Sunday? Well check out our list of restaurants that will be open on Easter Sunday. If you’re looking to refuel after a particularly grueling egg hunt — or if that glazed ham, roasted potatoes, and carrots meal just isn’t gonna get made this year — take the family out for a stress-free feast. After all, the Easter bunny may bring candy, but he isn’t known for doing dishes. Take a trip to one of these restaurants on Easter Sunday for a hassle-free meal, but when eating out on Easter, keep this in mind: Always be sure to call your local chain to check if the restaurant or store is operating on a holiday schedule. While most of these restaurants’ locations are open on Easter, specific hours of operation vary by region. Sometimes, holiday closures are up to the manager’s discretion. See the bottom for which store are open on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
Head to Applebee’s to create your own sample platter or better yet, test out their 2 for $20 menu to cut your family’s bill in half.
Enjoy a family-style feast at Bob Evans or in the comfort of your home. Place your to-go order ahead of time to guarantee smooth sailing on the big day.
Whether you’re in the mood for brunch or dinner, Bonefish Grill is the place to be. Pair a spritzy cocktail with their heavenly Crème Brûlée French Toast for brunch or cap off the day with a classic fish dinner. Tables fill up quick — reservations are highly recommended.
Boston Market’s goal is to make your Easter easier — and it’s possible with their delicious heat and serve meals. Select from a spiral sliced ham, boneless ham, or boneless turkey breast.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Are you thinking Wings on Easter Sunday? Sure, why not! Catch a game and grub on wings and beer with your nearest and dearest at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Trade in a traditional Easter feast for a wood-fired. pizza. Or go the healthy route with a grilled steak or chicken dinner. No matter what you choose, make your reservation early or schedule a delivery (yes, they deliver at select locations).
Denny’s is the pal we can always count on. Seriously, they’re open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Find something for everyone at Golden Corral. Its buffet-style menu will guarantee a full and happy Easter crew.
Gear up for the egg hunt with a hearty pancake breakfast at IHOP. Plus, kids will get a kick out of their funny face pancake special.
McCormick & Schmick’s
Get your brunch on at this local seafood chain. You name it, it’s on the menu, including boozy drinks, gourmet french toast, and seafood specialities.
Noodles & Company
Everyone (yes, even your cranky toddler) will find something to love at Noodles & Company. Create a made-to-order dish, complete with the pasta, sauce, and toppings of your choice.
There’s nothing better than a basket of breadsticks on Easter Sunday. Treat your family to an Italian-style meal at one of America’s most beloved chain restaurants.
Your kids may be given pounds (and pounds) of chocolate from the Easter bunny. But you, well, there’s a bloomin’ onion calling your name at Outback Steakhouse.
Head to your local Panera for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even an overdue road trip snack.
Holidays are about family — and P.F. Chang’s couldn’t agree more. If you’re in the mood for Asian food, head over to your local P.F. Chang’s for their family-style meals. Pick from lettuce wraps, fried rice, dumplings, and other speciality offerings.
Red Lobster knows that ham isn’t for everyone. If that’s true for you, check out their menu packed with a variety of seafood specialities, including everything from crab legs to grilled flounder.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill
In addition to their traditional Italian fare, Macaroni Grill offers a special Easter brunch, featuring favorites like avocado toast, eggs Benedict, and strawberry french toast. Better yet, wash it down with their festive cocktail, Honey Bunny.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Wine and dine at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse this Easter. Choose from top-notch steak, seafood, and chicken dishes. Reservations are encouraged.
You deserve to eat well even if you’re spending most of your day in the car driving from one relatives house to the next. Make a pit stop at Shake Shack for a burger … and fries … and a milkshake or two.
The Cheesecake Factory
After last year’s cheesecake catastrophe, it might be safe to leave it in the expert’s hands. The Cheesecake Factory’s got your Easter dessert squared away.
Retail Shopping —
More listings here
What is open on Good Friday or Easter Sunday?
- Academy Sports: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday
- Belk: Closed Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Best Buy: Closed Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- CVS: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Dillards: Closed Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- Dollar General: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Family Dollar: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Fred Meyer: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday
- Home Depot: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- J.C. Penney: Closed Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- Kmart: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Kohl’s: Closed on Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- Lowes: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Macy’s: Closed on Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday
- Neiman Marcus: Closed Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- Office Depot: Closed Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- Office Max: Closed Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- Old Navy: Open on Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Rite Aid: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Sears: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Target: Closed Easter Sunday; regular hours on Good Friday.
- Wal-Mart: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
- Walgreens: Open Easter Sunday and Good Friday.
Easter is a time for family and friends, and that means good food, too. If you plan to cook a meal at home and realize you need an ingredient at the last minute, here is a list of grocery stores open on Sunday. Below is a list of stores that will be closed on Easter. Some stores may close early on Easter. Check with your local store.
- Marianos – 6am – 8pm
- Stop & Shop
- Trader Joe’s
- Western Supermarkets
- Whole Foods
- Winn Dixie
- Food Giant
- Fresh Market
- Piggly Wiggly
- Sam’s Club