A reminder to check out all the FREE MUSEUMS this month in June 2018 in Chicago, including the The Adler Planetarium, the Field Museum, the Shedd Aquarium, the Museum of Science and Industry, the Art Institute of Chicago, the MCA – Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art and the Notebaert Nature Museum! This is your #1 resource for Free Museum Days in Chicago so here is the complete June 2018 schedule of free museums, with free days and free admissions!
CLICK HERE to see TOP 10 REASONS TO GET OUR FREE EVENTS-PACKED EMAILS WITH LOTS OF FREE THINGS TO DO + FREEBIES!
Didn’t click on the current month? CLICK HERE for the LATEST MONTH with FREE MUSEUMS IN CHICAGO
Out-of-state visitors may love visiting Chicago and continue to take advantage of great discounted admission offers in June 2018 that include special prices for seniors, children, educators, active-duty military personnel, museum members and others. Check individual museums’ websites for details. We also know that Chicago is home to a vital, vast and varied Theatre District where you can enjoy everything from traveling Broadway hits to outstanding spring plays from up and coming Chicago theater companies.
The Adler Planetarium: – June 21 – – CLICK for more info
The Art Institute of Chicago – EVERY Thursday Evening except Thanksgiving – June 7, 14, 21, 28 — Admission to the Art Institute of Chicago is free to Illinois residents every Thursday from 5-8 p.m.
The Block Museum of Art in Evanston – Free Tuesdays to Sundays
Charnley-Persky House Museum – Free on June 6, 13, 20, 27 — FREE guided tours are offered every Wednesday at 12 Noon. Tours are limited to 15 guests, first-come, first-served.
Chicago Botanic Garden: This spot is free every day, but parking can be expensive. Opt to take a train instead — the Union Pacific North line stops right by the entrance.
Chicago Children’s Museum – FREE for all visitors every Thursday, 5-8 pm. — June 7, 14, 21, 28 — FREE on the first Sunday of each month (June 3) for children 15 and under.
Chicago History Museum – Every Tuesday — CLICK LINK for more info
Clarke House Museum – CHICAGO’S OLDEST HOUSE – Free on June 6, 13, 20, 27
DuSable Museum of African American History – Now Tuesdays — Free on June 5, 12, 19, 26
Field Museum – June 20, 21, 22 – CLICK LINK for more info
- 25+ Fun Things to Do in Downtown Chicago
- 20+ Fun Things to Do in Chicago On a Weekend
- Free Museums in Chicago
- Free Days at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- Civic Orchestra Offers Free Classical Concerts
- Reminder: Free Days at the Shedd Aquarium in…
- Free Polar Adventure Days in Chicago
- Reminder: Free Days at Field Museum in Chicago
- Things to Do with The Kids this Summer
- Concerts in Chicago’s Millennium Park
- Free Movies in Downtown Chicago
- Full Schedule of FREE Chicago Fireworks
- What to Do in Chicago – FREE Chicago Guides on What to Do
- Chicago’s One-Day City-Wide FREE Music Festival…
- Free Symphony Concert with Blue Man Group in Chicago –
- Free Museum Passes in Chicago
- Top 25+ Coolest Stores to Shop at Christmas in Chicago
- Great Travel freebies/savings at our sister Site FREE MILES TRAVELER
- Sign up for FREE online college courses in 2016
- Top 10 College Majors for 2016 Employment
Jane Addams Hull House Museum – Free every day
Loyola University Museum of Art – June 5, 12, 19, 26
NEW — McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum – Sundays, June 3, 10, 17, 24
Museum of Contemporary Art – June 5, 12, 19, 26
Museum of Science and Industry – June 4-7, 11-12 – CLICK for more info
Museum of Surgical Science –June 5, 12, 19, 26
The National Museum of Mexican Art – Free Tuesdays to Sundays
The National Veterans Art Museum – Free Tuesdays to Saturdays
Shedd Aquarium — June 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19 – CLICK for more info
Smart Museum of Art at University of Chicago – Free every day
Swedish American Museum – Second Tuesday is June 12