On Friday, July 13, America will honor National French Fry Day. Many restaurants below are offering free or cheap fries to help you celebrate the day in the traditional manner, which involves a pile of napkins, a salt shaker hat, a roll of Tums, and a massive pile of fries. Oh, and probably some ketchup.
Where to Find National French Fry Day Deals
No matter what type of french fries you prefer, you can get them for cheap on and around July 13 for National French Fry Day 2018 from these restaurants:
- Burger King: Pick two cheeseburgers, a small drink and a small order of fries, all for $3.79.
- Manny & Olga’s Pizza: Use coupon code AB12 to unlock two 8-inch subs, two sodas and two french fries for $17.99.
- Checkers: Sign up to be a Flavorhood member and receive a coupon for a free large fry with any purchase at participating locations.
- Chickie’s and Pete’s: Celebrate French Fry Day with $1 crabfries, with proceeds going to the Fraternal Order of Police Survivors Fund.
- Chili’s: Five of the 11 $7 lunch combos at Chili’s are served with a side of fries at no additional cost.
- Chipotle – It has nothing to do with fries, but you can get free delivery on Chipotle orders across the US this week through July 15
- Church’s Chicken: You can get an order of two biscuits, five-piece legs and thighs and two regular sides of fries for $6 with coupon code 3018, valid through July 31.
- Coast Packing Company: Tweet about the #BeefTallowFrenchFries for the chance to win french fry-shaped jewelry.
- The Counter: Register for its rewards program and automatically get free shoestring or sweet potatoes fries.
- Culver’s: When you purchase a single burger, make it a Snackpak and get a free small crinkle fries and small drink.
- Dairy Queen: Fries and a 21 oz. drink are included when you buy one of Dairy Queen’s $5 lunch options.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Enter MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s contest for the chance to win a free delivery of Dunkin’ Donuts new Donut Fries to your office. Also, 25 Dunkin’ locations are giving out a free order of Donut Fries to the first 100 people through the door at 25 of its restaurants. Here’s the list of participating locations on July 13
- Hardee’s: Sign up for its email news and coupons, and you will immediately receive a coupon for a small fry and beverage with the purchase of a 1/3 lb. Thickburger.
- HopCat: Become part of the CatPack rewards program and receive a free order of Crack Fries whenever you come in and order food, as well as a complimentary birthday meal.
- Jack in the Box: The Sauced and Loaded Fries are available for $3 and can even be delivered right to your doorstep with DoorDash.
- KFC: For $5, you can purchase a Crispy Colonel sandwich, a chocolate chip cookie sandwich, a medium drink and a side of potato wedges.
- McDonald’s: McDonald’s french fries are free every Friday with a $1 purchase on the McD app. You can also access McDonald’s coupons when you register for their exclusive deals. Also, with a minimum $1 purchase, you’ll get a free medium order of french fries on July 13
- Meatheads: Bottomless fries are $2 only on July 13.
- New York Fries: By becoming a Fry Society Aficionado and pre-loading $25 onto your card, you will get a free poutine — even if you load less than $25, you can still receive free regular fries on your birthday.
- Red Robin: Munch on free Bottomless Steak Fries when you order a $6.99 burger.
- Steak ‘N Shake – Kids eat free all weekend at Steak ‘N Shake. For every $9 you drop, one kid gets a free meal and each meal is served with fries or applesauce.
- Wingstop: Earn a free order of fries — and a gift on your birthday — when you sign up for The Club through Wingstop.
- Yard House: When you sign up for this restaurant’s EClub, an immediate $5 reward is loaded onto your account, which you can then use to enjoy some truffle fries or sweet potato fries.
Find the best french fries — or at least, your favorite — at a discount on July 13 so you don’t miss the chance to celebrate National Fry Day with all your friends and without hurting your budget.