Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe to FREE THINGS TO DO IN CHICAGO
- It doesn’t cost you anything.
- Our subscribers get exclusive free events, previews, insider tips and free stuff. We share lots of the great freebies only with email subscribers…..
- 10,000+ subscribers means something–the content works, and using e-mail or RSS saves you wasted visits. More results in less time.
- We don’t spam.
- You can unsubscribe at any time. Subscribing is worth testing for a few days just to experience it. Decide you prefer visiting? Just unsubscribe with one click and you’re back on the El train – no harm, no foul.
- We do the research for you!
- Our information comes to you so you don’t need to check the site every day.
- You get daily updates on all the best freebies and free things to do in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
- You will become a special person to us (probably the best reason).
- Our subscribers are smart, savvy and hot.
The Free Things to Do in Chicago staff is dedicated to providing all the latest free and low-cost things to do in Chicago and the suburbs. Free Chicago provides information on free family events, free museums, free events, free attractions, free concerts, free kid’s events, free comedy, free festivals, free music, free stuff, free drinks, free food, and more. We want people (and families especially) to be able to have fun without money in Chicago.
Steve and Sue Lavey started this endeavor to show others that it is possible to find lots of free and low-cost things to do in the city. Having traveled the world extensively, we have found that some of the best educational and enriching activities in the world’s great cities have been free. Please sign up ABOVE for our daily email to get ALL of of our daily finds.