David Willard, collection manager of the Field Museum’s bird collection, will describe features of the spectacular bird migration through the city of Chicago, as well as some of the on going research on the obstacles a city presents to birds, as they move between wintering and breeding grounds.
==== ==== ==== ====
Search This Site
Recent Posts – Free Events & Freebies
- Free Coffee and Freebies on National Coffee Day
- Freebies on National Cheeseburger Day – Sept 18
- FREE Blue Angels at 2022 Chicago Air & Water Show – 7 FUN FACTS
- ‘Bike Chicago’ Gives Out FREE bicycles to residents
- FREE CONCERT: Free Bronzeville Neighborhood Jazz Fest on August 6, 2022
- WEEKEND: Things to Do in Chicago
- FREE Chicago Fireworks for Independence Day – July 2 This Year
- River North Riverfront Festival – June 26-28
- FREE 2022 Logan Square Arts Festival This Weekend!
- Fathers Day Freebies and Deals 2022
- Free 2022 Chicago Blues Festival June 9-12 in Millennium Park
- Crazy Morning in Chicago: Man Points Gun At Chicago LIVE TV News Crew
- Who wants a FREE Italian beef sandwich?
- Mothers Day 2022: Freebies and Deals To Save Money!
- Free Rainbow Ice Cream Cone on Mother’s Day in Chicago
- Apply To Chicago’s FREE $500 Monthly Cash Assistance Program
- FREE GAS in Chicago on Saturday April 23
- Free Gas in Chicago + Free CTA Cards
- Free 2022 Money Smart Week Virtual Personal Finance Classes
- Free DQ Cone Day is March 21
- No commented posts yet