It is time for another free eBook downloads from the University of Chicago Press. Each month, the publishing house offers a different free e-book for no charge. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, February’s title is “Who Wrote the Book of Love,” by Lee Siegel. Go to http://www.press.uchicago.edu and click on the “Free E-Book of the Month” link at the top of the page.
==== ==== ==== ====
Search This Site
Recent Posts – Free Events & Freebies
- Free Coffee and Freebies on National Coffee Day
- Freebies on National Cheeseburger Day – Sept 18
- FREE Blue Angels at 2022 Chicago Air & Water Show – 7 FUN FACTS
- ‘Bike Chicago’ Gives Out FREE bicycles to residents
- FREE CONCERT: Free Bronzeville Neighborhood Jazz Fest on August 6, 2022
- WEEKEND: Things to Do in Chicago
- FREE Chicago Fireworks for Independence Day – July 2 This Year
- River North Riverfront Festival – June 26-28
- FREE 2022 Logan Square Arts Festival This Weekend!
- Fathers Day Freebies and Deals 2022
- Free 2022 Chicago Blues Festival June 9-12 in Millennium Park
- Crazy Morning in Chicago: Man Points Gun At Chicago LIVE TV News Crew
- Who wants a FREE Italian beef sandwich?
- Mothers Day 2022: Freebies and Deals To Save Money!
- Free Rainbow Ice Cream Cone on Mother’s Day in Chicago
- Apply To Chicago’s FREE $500 Monthly Cash Assistance Program
- FREE GAS in Chicago on Saturday April 23
- Free Gas in Chicago + Free CTA Cards
- Free 2022 Money Smart Week Virtual Personal Finance Classes
- Free DQ Cone Day is March 21
- No commented posts yet