The Max Schewitz Foundation offers free EKG screenings to Chicago area high school kids. For the first time, the Foundation is offering free EKG screenings to college students at the College of Lake County on September 14, and there are nine other free screenings scheduled at various high schools.
==== ==== ==== ====
Search This Site
Recent Posts – Free Events & Freebies
- FREE Chicago Fireworks for Independence Day – July 2 This Year
- River North Riverfront Festival – June 26-28
- FREE 2022 Logan Square Arts Festival This Weekend!
- Fathers Day Freebies and Deals 2022
- Free 2022 Chicago Blues Festival June 9-12 in Millennium Park
- Crazy Morning in Chicago: Man Points Gun At Chicago LIVE TV News Crew
- Who wants a FREE Italian beef sandwich?
- Mothers Day 2022: Freebies and Deals To Save Money!
- Free Rainbow Ice Cream Cone on Mother’s Day in Chicago
- Apply To Chicago’s FREE $500 Monthly Cash Assistance Program
- FREE GAS in Chicago on Saturday April 23
- Free Gas in Chicago + Free CTA Cards
- Free 2022 Money Smart Week Virtual Personal Finance Classes
- Free DQ Cone Day is March 21
- REMINDER: St Patricks Day 2022 Parades+ 50+ Fun Ideas to Celebrate – March 12-13
- Reminder: Art Institute of Chicago offers Free Winter Weekdays! to March 17
- FREE Chicago Polar Plunge – March 6
- National Margarita Day on 2/22/22 “Twosday”: Where to score freebies, drinks deals and more
- Check out all the Super Bowl Freebies
- Free Chicago Museums – Check out Free Museums in Feb 2022
- No commented posts yet