The Max Schewitz Foundation offers free EKG screenings to Chicago area high school kids. For the first time, the Foundation is offering free EKG screenings to college students at the College of Lake County on September 14, and there are nine other free screenings scheduled at various high schools.
==== ==== ==== ====
Search This Site
Recent Posts – Free Events & Freebies
- Free Halloween Event at Lowes
- Free Breakfast at McDonalds this week
- FREE Open House Chicago Includes More than 100 Sites
- FREE Chicago Museum Admission Oct 2-3 for Bank of America Customers
- FREE Events on Navy Pier: CSO, Lyric Opera, Black Ensemble Theater and Fireworks Performances
- Free Admission at Chicago’s Field Museum – August 2021
- Free Thursdays at Shedd Aquarium For Illinois Residents Starting Tomorrow
- National Ice Cream Day: Where to Get Discounts and Freebies
- FREE TIP: Get Powerline Adapters and get Fast Wireless Speeds All Over Your House
- July 4, 2021: Which restaurants have Freebies & Deals on Independence Day?
- Father’s Day Freebies 2021: Where can Dad Eat FREE, or Get Deals on Meals?
- FREE Doughnuts on National Doughnut Day
- COVID-19 Vaccine Freebies and Deals
- FREE INFO: Top Baby Names in 2020
- Check out these 250+ Birthday Freebies!
- FREE Burritos for Healthcare Workers
- McDonald’s Offers FREE Caramel Brownie McFlurry
- The Government will Reimburse you $9,000 for a COVID Funeral
- FREE Beer! (Seriously)
- FREE Zoom Backgrounds from the Chicago History Museum
- No commented posts yet