Chicago Museum of Science & Industry FREE Days in 2013
Come out and enjoy this wonderful museum on their 2013 free admission days (click link at bottom for more information) at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago ! The MSI’s ongoing mission has been to inspire the inventive genius in visitors with world-class, permanent and temporary exhibits such as:
- The U-505 Submarine, the only German U-boat in the United States
- The Great Train Story, with more than 30 trains on 1,400 feet of track
- The Coal Mine, which allows guests to descend into an Illinois mine
- Earth Revealed, which provides a stunning look at our planet and the forces that affect it
- Fast Forward … Inventing the Future, showcases cutting-edge technology and innovation from inventors from around the world
- Smart Home: Green + Wired, the three story, modular ‘green’ home that sports a redesigned ’empty nester’ theme, created by Midwest Living magazine.
- The MSI’s newest permanent exhibit, Science Storms, lets visitors experience and discover the science behind some of nature’s most awesome phenomena.
Upcoming FREE DAYS in 2013 are:
January 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31
February 6, 13, 20, 27
June 3-7, 10
September 9-13, 16-20, 23-27, 30
October 1, 2
On Illinois Free Days, general admission is free for all Illinois residents who show valid proof of residency. No further Chicago residency discounts apply on Illinois Free Days. Omnimax films, the optional U-505 onboard tour, and certain temporary exhibits are not included in general admission, and require separate admission