Come out thsi first week of 2014 in Chicago and enjoy Chicago WinterDance, from January 3–5 at the Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E. Washington St., which is bringing people of all ages and skill levels together with free, introductory one-hour FREE dance lessons by professional instructors followed by music and dancing. Winter’s version of SummerDance, Chicago WinterDance 2014 will be held January 3–5 in the Yates Gallery located on the 4th floor of the Chicago Cultural Center. The diverse musical lineup showcases popular dance styles.
- 7:10-9 p.m. – DJ Mellow Khris (Chicago Steppin’)
- 6-7 p.m. – Dawud Shareef & Lura Shareef (Chicago Steppin’)
- 7:10-9 p.m. – Rica Obsesion (Salsa)
- 6-7 p.m. – May I Have This Dance (Salsa)
- 1:10-3 p.m. – Tangata Ensemble (Milonga)
- 12-1 p.m. – Tango 21 (Argentine Tango)
Chicago WinterDance is presented by the Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events. Admission is free.