The 12th annual Frankfort Wellness Fair will be held from 8:30 a.m. to noon, on Feb. 28, The FREE health event, to be held at Founders Center, 140 Oak St.,in Frankfort, IL offers free screenings and physician seminars, as well as opportunities for people to talk to doctors and service line staff, Shepherd said. Workers with Franciscan St. James, Franciscan Physician Network and Specialty Physicians of Illinois will give free screenings for blood glucose and cholesterol, blood oxygen, blood pressure, osteoporosis and body mass index, event organizers said. From 9 to 10:30 a.m., the fair will host a question-and-answer session with Franciscan St. James physicians, specialists and surgeons, they said. There will also be a seminar on the Affordable Care Act enrollment period at 10 a.m. Free flu shots and 10-minute chair massages will be available, too, according to officials.
==== ==== ==== ====
Search This Site
Recent Posts – Free Events & Freebies
- Free Coffee and Freebies on National Coffee Day
- Freebies on National Cheeseburger Day – Sept 18
- FREE Blue Angels at 2022 Chicago Air & Water Show – 7 FUN FACTS
- ‘Bike Chicago’ Gives Out FREE bicycles to residents
- FREE CONCERT: Free Bronzeville Neighborhood Jazz Fest on August 6, 2022
- WEEKEND: Things to Do in Chicago
- FREE Chicago Fireworks for Independence Day – July 2 This Year
- River North Riverfront Festival – June 26-28
- FREE 2022 Logan Square Arts Festival This Weekend!
- Fathers Day Freebies and Deals 2022
- Free 2022 Chicago Blues Festival June 9-12 in Millennium Park
- Crazy Morning in Chicago: Man Points Gun At Chicago LIVE TV News Crew
- Who wants a FREE Italian beef sandwich?
- Mothers Day 2022: Freebies and Deals To Save Money!
- Free Rainbow Ice Cream Cone on Mother’s Day in Chicago
- Apply To Chicago’s FREE $500 Monthly Cash Assistance Program
- FREE GAS in Chicago on Saturday April 23
- Free Gas in Chicago + Free CTA Cards
- Free 2022 Money Smart Week Virtual Personal Finance Classes
- Free DQ Cone Day is March 21
- No commented posts yet