Burger King: Get two free kids meals with any purchase on the Burger King app. Burger King restaurants will start offering two free kid’s meals starting on Monday March 23 and ending on Monday April 6. Orders $10 and up are eligible for free delivery, depending on location. Make sure to make your purchase online or via the Burger King app to redeem your offer.
With the number of coronavirus cases increasing daily, more people taking their social distancing up a notch with strict stay-at-home orders. Ordering takeout is also an option that many of us are using these days. Although most restaurants and fast food chains recently closed their dining rooms, lots of locations are still offering curbside pick-up and free, contactless delivery. That way, everyone can stay safe and healthy. Select restaurants are also offering special deals for health care workers on the frontlines and parents who need to feed their kids while schools are out of session.
All of the Free Meals and Food Deals Available Nationwide
- &pizza: All health care workers and hospital staff get a free pizza with a valid hospital ID or texting 200-03 #HERO for free delivery.
- Boston Market: All online and app orders come with free delivery. Get a free cookie when you join Boston Market’s Rotisserie Rewards program.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Get BOGO traditional wings on Tuesdays, and BOGO boneless wings on Thursdays.
- Burger King: Get two free kids meals with any purchase on the Burger King app. Orders $10 and up are eligible for free delivery, depending on location.
- Chili’s: Get free delivery on all orders over $15. Guests in California and Tennessee can also order $5 Presidente Margaritas® and $7 Patron Margaritas for curbside pickup and delivery.
- Chipotle: Now through March 31, all orders over $10 come with free delivery.
- Cracker Barrel: Now through April 1, get free, contactless delivery for all orders over $15.
- Del Taco: All orders are eligible for contact-free delivery on Grubhub, Postmates, and Doordash.
- Denny’s: Now until April 12, get $5 off orders of $20 or more, and free delivery.
- Dunkin’: Now through April 6, get free delivery and $3 off on Grubhub orders of $15 or more from participating Dunkin’ restaurants.
- IHOP: Now through April 19, use code IHOP20 at checkout to get 20% off your first online order. Free delivery with no minimum required.
- Jersey Mike’s: Get free delivery on all orders placed through the app until further notice.
- KFC: Now through April 26, all orders come with free delivery. With Grubhub
delivery orders, you can select the option for contact-free delivery at checkout.
- Krispy Kreme: Every Monday from March 30 to May 6, health care workers get free dozens of Original Glazed® Doughnuts. On Saturdays beginning March 28, Krispy Kreme will add a free dozen Original Glazed® Doughnuts to every pick-up, drive-thru, and delivery order that includes a full price dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts or more.
- Little Caesars: Now through March 29, get free delivery on online orders over $10.
- McDonald’s: Now through April 6, get free Uber Eats and DoorDash delivery for any orders over $15. Select locations are giving free meals to kids. Call your local chain to get more information.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Now through April 12, get free delivery on orders over $10.
- O’Charley’s: For $5, get the Bacon Cheddar Burger, Classic Cheeseburger, or Hamburger with fries. All orders are eligible for free delivery.
- Olive Garden: Get two meals for the price of one — $12.99 — with their “Buy One, Take One” promotion. Free, no-contact delivery is available on orders with a $40 minimum.
- Panda Express: Now until April 17, feed the whole family with a $20 Family Meal when you order online or through the Panda Express app.
- Paris Baguette: All Manhattan locations are giving free coffee to medical professionals, the NYPD, and the FDNY when they come in uniform or show a valid form of ID.
- Red Lobster: Now until April 12, all orders come with free delivery.
- Saladworks: Get a $5 gift card with a purchase of $20 or more. All orders come with free delivery through DoorDash and Uber Eats, and score $4 off $20 orders on Grubhub.
- Smoothie King: Any kid 12 and under will receive a free, 12 oz. kid’s smoothie with the purchase of any 20 oz. smoothie using the Smoothie King Healthy Rewards App.
- Subway: Get a free Footlong when you order two Footlongs for takeout. Use code SUBWAYNOW for free Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates, Grubhub, and Seamless delivery.
- Starbucks: Now until May 3, all front-line responders get free tall hot or iced coffee.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Now through April 7, all essential workers — health care professionals, grocery store workers, postal service workers, transit workers, and more — get 20% off of any Steakburger or Fries with a valid I.D. Get a milkshake during “Half Price, Happy Hour” available Monday through Friday from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Taco Bell: Get free Grubhub delivery on all orders over $12.
- TGI Friday’s: Use code FREEKIDS to get a free kids entrée with online orders of $20 or more.
- Wendy’s: Get a free Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit with any breakfast purchase. All orders $10 are eligible for free delivery on Grubhub and Postmates.
- 7-Eleven: Get free delivery on orders placed through the 7NOW delivery app.
- 99 Restaurant and Pub: Now through April 26, use code HERE4YOU online for 20% off to-go orders.