Super Bowl Sunday has become known as THE day for football. This year, we get to watch an awesome game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and it won’t cost a thing, but we want to help you get some food freebies to make the day better. Look at bottom of post for takeout deals and dessert deals.
Typically, the sports event, which is nearly a holiday for most football fans, is the second-biggest day for food consumption in the U.S., with Thanksgiving leading the pack. Americans eat more than 1.3 billion wings alone on Super Bowl Sunday, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
APPLEBEE’S GRILL & BAR: Applebee’s is offering free wings to customers who would like to enjoy the neighborhood grille from home. Without leaving the couch, guests can receive 40 free Boneless Wings with every Applebee’s To Go or Delivery order of $40. Use the promo code BIGGAME. The restaurant is also offering free delivery Feb. 7. While supplies last and only at participating restaurants. Details here. Location finder here.
Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar: Feeding a whole team? Check out the Family Packs at Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar. With over 35 locations throughout the Carolinas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Tennessee and Colorado, if you haven’t had a burger from Bad Daddy’s, no more excuses. They’ve got your Big Game day covered with some great Family Packs. The Slider Family Pack starts at $28. The Salad Family Pack is from $14. The Wing Family Packs start at $35. Chicken Tender Family Packs are from $32.
Bar Louie: Show up with the Slider Bundle for the home team from Bar Louie starting at $40 and earn the MVP. Family meal bundles, intended to feed up to four people, are also great play options.
BJ’S RESTAURANT & BREWHOUSE: “Tailgate” from home with a $64.95 “Homegating Pack,” featuring a large pizza, chips & dip, two appetizers and a 64-ounce beverage – non-alcoholic or signature beers. Offer info here. Location finder here.
BLACK ANGUS STEAKHOUSE: “Game Time Meal Deals” are lined up for Super Bowl Sunday. Among options: Steakhouse Cheeseburger Meal Pack ($59.99, serves four) with four patties, stacked with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and topped with onion rings, plus fries, salad and cookies; the Happy Hour To-Go Pack ($29.99 for four) with such starters such as Loaded Potato Skins, Three Cheese Garlic Bread, Crispy Fried Garlic-Pepper Zucchini and Steak Quesadilla; or Game Time Feast ($21.99-$99.99 for 10-12) letting customers order favorites in larger quantities, including BBQ ribs, shrimp, spinach & artichoke dip and chili. Info here. Location finder here.
BLAZE PIZZA: The artisanal pizza maker is upping its Big Game offerings. Deals include: one large pepperoni pizza for $9.95; and a “Party of One Bundle” with an 11-inch, one-topping pizza and drink for $7.95. Also on tap: “Cheesy Bread Bundle” with a large, two-topping pizza, two beverages and the new Cheesy Bread for $20.95; and two large, two-topping pizzas for $22. More info.
Bonefish Grill: Looking for the perfect game plan? Look no further than a Bang Bang Shrimp Taco, Wood-Grilled Salmon or Lily’s Chicken Family Bundle from Bonefish Grill. Each bundle serves up to five and includes salad, fresh bread with pesto and house-baked cookies, starting at just $29.90.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Feed the entire team with a Carrabba’s Family Bundle. Bundles that serve up to five people start at just $34.99. Enjoy bundle entrees including Spaghetti, Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Marsala, Salmon Saporito, Rigatoni Campagnolo, Penne Carrabba or Penne Alfredo.
BUFFALO WILD WINGS: If the Big Game on Feb. 7 goes into overtime, Buffalo Wild Wings is giving out free wings on Monday, Feb. 22 from 4 p.m. -7 p.m. One free order of boneless or traditional, six-count chicken wings will be handed out to patrons during those hours at participating locations. No purchase required, and the offer is while supplies last. Details here. Confirm participation with your nearest Buffalo Wild Wings.
CATTLEMENS: The steakhouse is taking orders for its Super Bowl Beef Rib Packages that serve two to three ($59.95), four to five ($89.95) or the value pack ($119.95) for eight to 10. All come with salad and sourdough bread. Sides, additional meat and beer can be added. Order deadline is Friday, Feb. 5 for pick-up Saturday & Sunday, Feb. 6-7. Info & ordering details here.
CHEVYS FRESH MEX: Enjoy Mexican food, snacks and drinks on game day with one of several to-go “Party Packs.” Among choices: Combo Fiesta Pack ($30 for four people), with five enchiladas, five tacos, tortillas, rice, beans, sweet corn tamalito and chips & salsa; and the Taco & Margarita Party Pack ($50 for six servings), with 10 tacos along with fixings, rice, beans, tamalito, chips & salsa and a pitcher of Chevys’ Margaritas. Follow link here to view takeout deals. Find Chevys locales here..
Del Taco: Looking for a sure bet on Feb. 7? You’ll want to rush your nearest Del Taco and order up the Fiesta Pack on Game Day, and they’ll hand off a FREE regular-sized chip and guacamole.
DICKEY’S BARBECUE PIT: The BBQ chain has big deals for the big game, including: Dickey’s Big Yellow Box Ribs & Wings Party Pack ($115), 18 ribs, 24 wings, mac-and-cheese, cole slaw, rolls, BBQ sauce and Ranch dressing. (Participation may vary by location); Pit-Smoked Wings in six, nine, 12, 18 & 24 pieces; Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs in six, nine, 12, 18 & 24 pieces; and Dickey’s 80th Anniversary Combo ($8.80) – a Pulled Pork Classic Sandwich, side and Double Berry Cobbler. Plus, kids 12 and under eat free on Sundays, so score a free kid’s meal with orders of $10 or more using code KEFOLO. However, that freebie is at participating Dickey’s only and not valid with other discounts or promos. See offers and ordering info at this link. Check the location finder here.
DOMINOS – Domino’s will be ready to deliver when fans have hankering for pepperoni, cheese or some of its famous wings as they watch each quarter on Feb. 7. “Super Bowl Sunday is all about football and friends, and a hot pizza brought right to their door is just what TV-bound fans want,” Holly Ryan, Domino’s Pizza spokesperson, said in a statement. “Speed makes for a winning team on the field and in our stores, and our team is ready to deliver.” Pizza and football fanatics can take advantage of a number of deals on game day. Check here for coupons.
EL TORITO: Enjoy the game with the “Fajitas and Margs Party Pack” ($60, serves four) with chicken or steak fajitas, refried beans or frijoles de la olla, tortillas, rice, chips & salsa. The Party Pack also comes with a pitcher of El Torito’s House Margarita, which customers can upgrade to a Cadillac Margarita for $5 more. Website here.
FIREHOUSE SUBS: If you love a sub sandwich, don’t miss these deals that coincide with Super Bowl Sunday. On Game Day, Firehouse Subs Rewards are offering triple points on Hook & Ladder and Italian subs of any size. To be eligible for rewards, download Firehouse Subs app. Also see the Family Meal Deal that features 10% off any half platter (subs & snack or subs & salad). Order online or on app. Location finder here.
GIORDANOS: Wings and pizza top the list of must-have food items for football game-day food. Want inspiration for interesting combinations for your pizza/wing pairing or curious to know how many wings Americans typically eat on this most revered Sunday (hint: over a billion). Or you can go straight for the extra point and get 10% off any Giordano’s order.
HOOTERS– Hooters has double the game day deals on Super Bowl Sunday. Patrons can preorder $60 or more between now and Feb. 6 and get $10 off when you order on the Hooters app and use the BIGGAME promo code. For those looking to feed the whole squad, the Hooters MVP Bundle might do the trick with 42 wings and choice of two sides for $39.99.
IHOP: Enjoy game day at home with IHOP’s new, limited-time “Game Day Family Feast” available to-go for $27.99. Included: crispy chicken strips (in BBQ, Franks’s RedHot Buffalo or original flavor) with dipping sauce and French fries. For an additional $2.99, add churro bites with cupcake icing dipping sauce. For free delivery, order through Uber Eats. Prices may vary by location. Find your nearest IHOP here.
LAS BRISAS: Make it a feast-worthy day with Las Brisas’ “Taco Party Pack” ($75 for two to four servings) with six tacos (chicken, rockfish, pork belly or maitake mushroom ), rice, beans, Caesar salad, guacamole, chips, salsa, tres leche cake and a bottle of Las Brisas Margarita. Or go for “Las Brisas’ Weekend Brunch” ($35 per person), available 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. with granola, pozole verde or smoked salmon tostadas, and choice of entrée, including French toast, asparagus omelet, chilaquiles, crab scramble or omelet pastor. Website here.
LITTLE CAESER’S PIZZA: Tailgating on your couch for the Big Game? Sounds like football nirvana to us. Want to go for the extra point? Snag Little Caesar’s Hot N’ Ready Pepperoni Pizza for $7.
PAPA JOHNS: If you haven’t tried the New Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza from Papa John’s, tackle that right now for $12.
PANERA BREAD: Just in time for Game Day, the restaurant has added two new Family Feast Value Meals with Pepperoni and Four Cheese Flatbread Pizzas. The bundles offer two flatbread pizzas and two salads for $23 or three flatbread pizzas and three salads for $29. Choose between variety of flatbread pizzas along with a Caesar or Greek salad. (Pricing may vary by location.) Ordering details here. Find your nearest Panera here.
PATXI’S PIZZA: Go big with this one-day only “Big Game Combo” featuring two, 10-inch deep-dish pizzas, one, 14-inch thin-crust speciality, one large Caesar salad, garlic bread, 20 wings and a side of veggies with ranch for $150. Available Sunday, Feb. 7 only, the offer is for take-out by phone, online or via Patxi’s app — not via third-party delivery services.
PIEOLOGY PIZZERIA: Receive $5 off any $25 purchase or more using code BIGGAME21 online or in-store on Sunday, Feb. 7. For larger crowds: “The Big Game Pack” comes with four, custom pizzas, Ooey Gooey Cheese Bread and a shareable dessert for $50. Follow this link to order. The chain has locations nationwidewide.
PORTILLO’S: Many restaurants are featuring “Fast Pack” pre-packed meals with such game-day favorites as Italian Beef sandwiches, hot dogs, chocolate cake and pastas. Condiments and toppings included. Call first but Fast Pack options can be viewed and ordered online here.
RED LOBSTER: Red Lobster has a deal in store for those who want to complement the gridiron grit with a fresh catch. From Monday, Feb. 1, through Feb. 7, Red Lobster is offering Big Game Bundles, which include free cans of Pepsi for to-go and delivery orders, with a choice of three seafood favorites, two large sides, eight Cheddar Bay Biscuits and a Pepsi 4-pack for $46.99. The Ultimate Big Game Bundle includes Maine lobster tails, snow crab, shrimp scampi, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, two large sides, eight Cheddar Bay Biscuits and a Pepsi 4-pack for $110.99. Orders can be placed here for to-go or delivery..
SONIC DRIVE-IN RESTAURANT: From Monday, Jan. 25 through Monday, Feb. 8, Sonic customers can head to the Sonic app or website to score a free large drink or Slush with any purchase. (A Large Slush usually costs about $2.39, and a Large Drink is usually about $1.89.) Get a free large drink or slush through Feb. 8 with any purchase using promo code PUPPY BOWL. Info here. Locations: Find one near you.
UMAMI BURGER: Planned for Super Bowl week, Feb. 1-7, is the “Ultimate Game Day Feast,” a $40 deal that includes two Double Cheeseburgers, two BBQ Bacon Burgers, Cheesy Tots, Thin Fries, sweet potato fries and onion rings. Order here for delivery or pick-up. Locations Some sites may feature outdoor dining with TVs.
YARD HOUSE: Celebrate with a “Tailgate Takeout Pack” a four-person, $50 deal featuring chicken nachos, wings (traditional, boneless or Gardein, with choice of sauce) and a choice of two pizzas. Add-ons can include a 64-ounce growler of such beer as the new Yard House and Stone Brewing collaboration, Southern Pass Texas Lager. Offer info here. Follow this link for locations.
Deals on food delivery and carryout:
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Enjoy $5 off any $25 carryout order from your nearest Dickey’s location.
- Dreyer’s Ice Cream: Spend $20 on select Dreyer’s ice cream products and save $5 or unlock free delivery on Instacart.
- Grubhub: Never used Grubhub? There couldn’t be a better time than the 55th Big Game. Use the Grubhub promo code AFF7 to get $7 taken off your first order of $12 or more. Already a pro on Grubhub? Get free delivery on orders over $15.
- Kansas City Steak Company: Delivering more than steak (think snacks, sweets, burgers, dogs, mac n’ cheese bites and more), Kansas City Steak Company sells premium beef, poultry, seafood and other good stuff for home delivery. And they are helping you step up your game with football deals you won’t want to miss, like a $175 savings on The Winning Play, a $105 discount on The Snack Pack and The Game Day Grillers pack will score you $115 extra points in your wallet.
- Kraft Products: Spend $25 on select Kraft products including Big Game favorites like Kraft cheeses, lunch meats, frozen sides and appetizers. Save $5 or unlock FREE delivery by using Instacart.
- Pepsi, Doritos, Lay’s and Tostitos: When you spend $28 on your favorite Pepsi, Doritos, Lay’s and Tostitos brands, save $5 or unlock FREE delivery by using Instacart.
- Smartfood Popcorn: Buy two Smartfood popcorn products and save $1.00 when you order on Instacart.
- Utz Chips: Mix and match two select Utz chips, and save $1.50 by using Instacart.
Sweet treat dessert deals:
- Bake Me a Wish!: Having a small gathering over to watch the 55th Big Game? To make sure you have plenty of dessert coverage, you’ll want to order up the Gourmet Brownie Sampler from Bake Me a Wish! It contains 12 delicious brownies, including three Chocolate Truffle, three Chocolate Truffle with Walnuts, three Marble Cheesecake and three Cookies & Cream brownies. Make it even richer with this 25% off any order deal.
- Baked by Melissa: No matter who wins on Feb. 7, victory is yours when you order the dessert pack with 25 bite-size cupcakes from Baked by Melissa. Choose the 25-bite-size deal or other tasty treat and get 10% off orders over $50 or 15% off orders over $120.
- Carlo’s Bakery: Be the boss of your own game with this dandy deal from the Cake Boss himself. Order the Cookies & Cream Cake, which comes pre-sliced into eight pieces or the pre-sliced Carrot Cake from Goldbelly. Both pre-sliced full cakes are $10 off, on sale for $64.95 and ship for FREE. Make another choice from Goldbelly and enjoy 15% off with your email sign up.
- Cookie Bouquets: Get ready for some football…with the Football Cookie Box—twelve assorted gourmet cookies including football-shaped and decorated butter cookies from Cookie Bouquets. Make game day even more triumphant with 15% off when using the code SWEET15.
- Mrs. Field’s: Round out your football-themed buffet with the Game Time Football Cakefrom Mrs. Field’s for $44.99. Even better, get it 20% off with code VDAY20 through Jan. 29.
- Tiny Pies: Enjoy a great match up when you order the six football-shaped hand pies from Tiny Pies. You’ll get three apple and three cherry pies shaped like little footballs for $27—even if your favorite teams didn’t get paired up on Sunday, this combo of cute and tasty can’t be beaten.
- Wicked Good Cupcakes: Even if you aren’t having a large group over for a watch party this year, nowhere does it say you have to be more than a group of one to order a Party Pack from Wicked Good Cupcakes. Enjoy 15% off orders over $40 through Feb. 1 with the code BUDDY21. Order now for your Feb. 7 delivery and get ready to huddle around delicious single-serve, fresh-baked cupcakes and pies in jars. Each jar lasts 10 days without refrigeration and can be frozen for up to six months.